At Stahmann Farms we pack a punch when it comes to our packing facilities. With several machines in operation we are well-equipped to meet your packaging needs:
- "Volpak" horizontal pouch form, fill and seal machine (a modern, high-speed production unit able to insert zip-lock seals as packs are assembled at rates up to 100 per minute)
- Stahmann's own customised vertical form, fill and seal machine
- Our new Pouch Presenter has opened up a new series of packaging option to Stahmann Farms and our customers. Designed to pick up individual pre-formed pouches, this machine can pack premium pouches as small as 30g up to 1kg.
Both the vertical form machines are fitted with nitrogen to facilitate modified-atmosphere packing to provide extended shelf-life for volatile products. Pack sizes from 30g to 1kg can be accommodated.
These machines are suitable for just about anything including the following retail applications:
- Pouch (Doy) packets
- Hang-sell 'pillow' packs
- Stand-up 'block-bottom' packs
- Box bags
Our Retail packing lines are fitted with check-weighers and x-ray equipment so your product is assured accuracy and safe product manufacture at every step.
At Stahmann Farms we not only retail pack our own brands into various sizes, but also a number of private label lines nationally and internationally.
Have your own nuts and rewind? We can create a plan to give you a fantastic end result which you'll be nuts about!
Only have an idea in the bag? That's okay too, we can work with you to get a product that's shelf ready. Come on, give us a challenge, we believe we can exceed your expectations.
Contact: Troy Burke, Value Adding Manager
Phone: 0488 400 356
You can feel good knowing you have used us to package your goods as Stahmann Farms Enterprises is a signatory of the Australian Packaging Covenant (APC) which is an agreement between industry and all levels of government to reduce the overall environmental impacts of consumer packaging.
The reduction of the environmental impacts is achieved by:
- Designing packaging that is more resource efficient and more recyclable;
- Increasing the recovery and recycling of used packaging from households and away from-home sources; and
- Taking action to reduce the incidence and impacts of litter.